Tooth bonding by Dental Health Associates can yield dramatic results in a single office visit. After treating the tooth surface, a thin coating of plastic or resin, which comes in many shades as to match your natural teeth, is applied over the front surface of the teeth. The bonding material is then sculpted, shaped, and colored to suit your needs. A high-intensity light causes the plastic to harden, and the new surface is smoothed and polished.
Dental bonding is among the easiest and least expensive of cosmetic dental procedures, and can usually be done in one office visit. It is a procedure in which the least amount of tooth enamel is removed, and also doesn’t require the patient to go under anesthetic.
For a smile that's truly a work of art, come to the best dental clinic in Northwest Ohio: Dental Health Associates!
The typical results of tooth bonding are as follows:
- Quickly & painlessly close unsightly gaps in teeth
- Repair chipped/cracked teeth or a broken tooth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Repair decayed teeth
- Lighten any current stains
- Improve appearance of discolored teeth
- Make teeth look longer
- Protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede